- This event has passed.
Terrarium Making Event
September 21 @ 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Join our team and other guests on this b.y.o.b (bring
your own beverage) Terrarium event and create a beautiful succulent and cacti arragement while enjoying a drink of choice.
- Registration REQUIRED to participate.
- We recommend you sign up for our events 48 hours in advance to secure your spots.
- All events are PRE-PAID to be confirmed.
- Must be 21 or older to drink. NO EXCEPTIONS. No corkage fees. ID required.
- Events are subject to be canceled depending on amount of participants, we must have a minimum of 6 participants to conduct a class.
- In the case of an event getting cancelled we will notify you via email, phone and/or text message.
- Instructors will wait for participants 15 minutes after the class started, if no one shows up or calls to let the instructor know they will be late, then the instructor will leave the studio.
- You can cancel your event and receive store credit or reschedule your class as long as you call 24 hours prior the event to let us know. NO REFUNDS. We do this to make sure how much space available we have for the class.
- Drinks and food are welcome.
- Plants: 2 succulents or cacti of choice.
- Container size: About 5″.
- Materials: River pebbles, sand, soil and moss.